Date(s) - 13/08/2019
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
This workshop is being presented for entrepreneurs in the Tulsa Metro and surrounding areas who would like to start a small business or get valuable information on how to grow an existing business.
Entrepreneurs will get a complete step-by-step guide on starting a business, from inception all the way through the formation of your business and beyond.
Topics that will be covered include:
• Determining the feasibility of your idea and developing a plan
• Business structure and taxes presented by the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
• Financing options, record-keeping and reports
• Marketing your business and customer relations
Partners: Tulsa SCORE and 36°North
Dewey Brandon, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Ron Roller – SCORE Tulsa
- David Gonzales – SCORE Tulsa